What size vehicle will the units fit?
- Model ACSI2 will fit any full size truck.
- Model ACSI4-CPT will fit a Ford Ranger, Chevy Colorado, Dodge Dakota, etc. Order must specify exact bed length.
- Model ACSI4-SWB will a Ford, Chevy, or Dodge with a Short Bed Only.
- Model ACSI6 will fit a Ford, Chevy, or Dodge with an 8′ Bed Only.
- Model ACCM6 will fit a Ford, Chevy, or Dodge with an 8’ bed only.
- Model ACCM8 will fit a Ford, Chevy, or Dodge with an 8’ bed only.
- Model PRO SAFETY will fit a Ford, Chevy or Dodge with an 8’ bed only.
What are the weights of the units?
- Model ACSI2 weighs approx. 300#
- Model ACSI4 weighs approx. 500#
- Model ACSI6 weighs approx. 700#
- Model ACCM6 weighs approx. 1400#
- Model ACCM8 weighs approx. 1550#
- Model PROSAFETY weighs approx.
What makes up the floor of the slide in units?
- The floors of the rear compartments in a slide in are the bed of the vehicle unless requested differently by the customer.
- The floors of the side compartments in a slide in are removable floors made of .050 aluminum.
What kind of latch do the doors have?
- All doors have locking tee handle, keyed alike.
What size vehicle is recommended for the slide in units?
What size vehicle is recommended for the chassis mount unit?
What type of deliver/pickup options are there?
- Shipping can be arranged through Deerskin for any unit or the customer can arrange the shipping.
- Customers are welcome to pick up their unit at our factory in Springtown, Texas (30 miles west of Fort Worth), to have the unit installed on their vehicle.
- Deerskin Mfg Inc also has Drop Ship privileges from Ford and GM